There's nothing better than knowing your clean up will be a breeze!
With Pre-Clean mode, simply choose 1 of the 5 settings and your Thermomix® will dissolve even the toughest ingredients. This mode pre-cleans your mixing bowl and mixing knife before a final wash up in the kitchen sink or dishwasher.
How to use the mode
Pour a maximum of 1 litre of water in the mixing bowl and a small amount of washing up liquid or vinegar, then select 1 of 5 options:
• Quick: for a fast overall clean
• Dough: for raw flour and other raw doughs
• Universal: cleans at a medium temperature, for rice and many other types of food
• Fat or caramel: cleans at a high temperature
• Browning: cleans the base of the mixing bowl at an extra-high temperature (in this case, use vinegar)
Pre-Clean mode allows you to easily get rid of foods with a thicker, stickier consistency like dough, caramel, and browned food on the base of the mixing bowl.
When using Pre-Clean mode, be sure to insert the measuring cup into the mixing bowl lid.