Tips for using up leftovers
• Leftover cooked sausages and veggies turn a risotto into a hearty meal, use our classic risotto recipe as a base.
• Make a Thermomix® smoothie from less-than-fresh grapes, bananas and citrus fruits.
• Use extra rice or pasta to whip up a quick salad the next day.
• Glass storage containers will help you keep track of what's in your fridge! If you can see what's inside you're more likely to use it.
• Dedicate a specific night of each week to use up leftovers in the fridge. Let your creativity come through!
• Freeze veggie scraps and limp produce so that you can make homemade veggie stock.