Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 125 g onions, quartered
- 5 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 100 g Thai red curry paste
- 10 g palm sugar
- 300 g coconut cream
- 1400 g water
- ½ vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp tamarind paste
- 500 g sweet potatoes, sliced into discs (1-2 cm)
- 300 g mangetout, sliced lengthways
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 100 g tenderstem broccoli
- 75 g fresh green beans, trimmed
- 30 g butternut squash, diced (1 cm)
- 2 dried kaffir lime leaves
- 2 fresh red chillies, finely sliced
- 2 limes, juice only
- 10 sprigs fresh coriander leaves
- per 4 portions
- 1950 kJ / 466 kcal
- 10 g
- 46 g
- 31 g
- 10 g