Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g fresh coriander, for serving
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 g fresh root ginger, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 fresh green chilli, halved
- 15 g olive oil
- 350 g aubergines, cubed (1 cm)
- 150 g red split lentils, rinsed
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 15 g tomato purée
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
g vegetable stock
or 300 g chicken stock
- 450 g ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 400 g coconut milk
- 150 g fresh spinach leaves
- per 1 portion
- 731 kJ / 175 kcal
- 8.9 g
- 24.9 g
- 4.4 g