Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g aubergines (approx. 2), diced (2 cm)
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt, plus 1 pinch
- 3 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g cashew nuts
- 175 g almond milk (see tip)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 125 g onions, quartered
- 75 g carrots, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 75 g celery, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ Tbsp harissa paste
- 800 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 200 g sweet potatoes, peeled, diced (2 cm)
- 150 g courgettes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 125 g fresh baby spinach
- per 1 portion
- 1540 kJ / 370 kcal
- 10 g
- 29 g
- 21 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.5 g
- 916 mg
Indian-spiced Roast Butternut and Chickpea Curry
Kung Pao Cauliflower with Pickled Carrot and Sesame Salad
BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Tacos with Avocado Crema and Slaw
Root Vegetable Hotpot with Harissa