Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegetable and Chickpea Tagine
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g bulgur wheat
- 100 g raisins (optional)
- 800 g water
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 5 tsp ras el hanout (see tip)
- 10 g fresh coriander leaves
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 150 g onions, halved
- 40 g olive oil
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 200 g sweet potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 150 g carrots, sliced (approx. 1 cm)
- 80 g daikon radish, sliced (approx. 1 cm)
- 100 g french beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 3 pinches ground black pepper
- 240 g tinned chickpeas, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 200 g courgettes, sliced (approx. 1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1713 kJ / 409 kcal
- 11 g
- 69 g
- 9 g
- 13 g
Warm Halloumi, Walnut and Pomegranate Salad
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Sweet Potato Curry