Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Coconut and Spinach Dahl
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- 3 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 25 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 25 g coconut oil
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp chilli powder, to taste
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 200 g red split lentils, rinsed
- 400 g tinned coconut milk
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 75 g raisins
- 100 g fresh spinach leaves
- ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- fat-free plain yoghurt, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1484 kJ / 354 kcal
- 11 g
- 34 g
- 17 g
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane