Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet and Sticky Red Cabbage and Sweet Potato Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 750 g sweet potatoes, peeled, diced (2-3 cm)
- 20 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red chilli, halved
- 50 g medjool dates, pitted, halved
- 50 g cashew butter or nut butter of choice (see tip)
- 50 g lime juice
or light soy sauce
- 20 g rice wine vinegar
- 250 g red cabbage, cored, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 25 g mixed seeds
- 200 g tempeh, cut in 12 slices
- 100 g fresh baby spinach
- per 1 portion
- 2165 kJ / 517 kcal
- 19 g
- 56 g
- 21 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 684 mg
Chilli and Peanut Noodles with Tofu and Chilli Garlic Oil
Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Salsa and Purée
Jackfruit and Bean Chilli with Spicy Avocado Purée
Mexican Black Bean Tacos with Sweetcorn Salsa and Avocado