Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green Goddess Quinoa Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g quinoa
- 425 g water
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 3 pinch ground black pepper
g fresh edamame beans
or frozen edamame beans, defrosted
- 200 g kale, thick stems removed, chopped
- 200 g tenderstem broccoli, halved lengthways
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, plus 20 g
- 1 fennel bulb, finely sliced (approx. 150 g)
- 20 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, cut in pieces, large stalks discarded
- 5 g fresh mint leaves
- 50 g pomegranate seeds
- 30 g cider vinegar
- 15 g lemon juice
- 10 g maple syrup
- 1 tsp sumac
- 25 g pumpkin seeds
- 25 g sunflower seeds
- per 1 portion
- 1980 kJ / 475 kcal
- 21 g
- 36 g
- 24 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 924 mg
Jackfruit and Bean Chilli with Spicy Avocado Purée
Kung Pao Cauliflower with Pickled Carrot and Sesame Salad
Beer-Battered Tofish, Mushy Peas,Tartare Sauce and Chips
Tex-Mex Jacket Potatoes
9h 25 min