Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- water, for cooking pasta
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 500 g orecchiette pasta
- 20 g fresh basil leaves, plus extra roughly chopped for garnishing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh red chillies, halved, deseeded (if desired), to taste
- 60 g almonds
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 3 avocados, ripe, 2 cut in pieces, 1 sliced (1 cm) for garnishing
- 40 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 50 g olive oil
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2627 kJ / 628 kcal
- 20 g
- 60 g
- 33 g