Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 mixed peppers, halved
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh jalapeño chillies, to taste, halved, deseeded if desired
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder, mild
- 250 g turkey mince, 5% fat or less, broken in pieces
- 200 g tinned black beans, rinsed, drained
- 150 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 30 g tomato purée
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 125 g mozzarella, reduced fat, sliced (1 cm)
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- fat-free plain yoghurt, for serving
- mixed salad leaves, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1563 kJ / 373 kcal
- 31 g
- 28 g
- 13 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Lamb Loin Roll with Salsify and Sweet Potato
Jerk Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash and Vegetables
Beef and Beer Pie