Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon Fillets with Salsa Verde
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 5 anchovy fillets, in oil
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin and juice
- 25 g fresh parsley, tough stems removed
- 25 g fresh basil, tough stems removed
- 50 g pickled baby capers, drained
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
Salmon and Assembly
- 500 g water
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 250 g new potatoes, quartered
- 4 fresh salmon fillets (approx. 120 g each)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced (5 mm)
- 200 g mangetout
- per 1 portion
- 2011 kJ / 483 kcal
- 33 g
- 12 g
- 33 g
Asian Steamed Side of Salmon
1h 45 min
Salmon in mushroom cream sauce with potatoes
Salmon with Broccoli, Rice and Dill Sauce
Steamed Salmon with Courgetti