Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 5 anchovy fillets, in oil
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin and juice
- 25 g fresh parsley, tough stems removed
- 25 g fresh basil, tough stems removed
- 50 g pickled baby capers, drained
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
Salmon and Assembly
- 500 g water
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 250 g new potatoes, quartered
- 4 fresh salmon fillets (approx. 120 g each)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced (5 mm)
- 200 g mangetout
- per 1 portion
- 2011 kJ / 483 kcal
- 33 g
- 12 g
- 33 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Slow-cooked Chorizo and Squid Stew with Butter Beans
5h 30 min
Sous-vide Octopus Salad
Sous-vide Teriyaki Salmon
1h 20 min
2h 15 min