Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed smoked haddock with new potatoes and spinach
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g water
- 500 - 600 g new potatoes, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 4 fillets smoked haddock, (approx.160 g each), skinned and boned
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 350 - 400 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- 1 pinch salt, adjust to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1159 kJ / 277 kcal
- 42 g
- 21.5 g
- 2.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cod with citrus butter
Fish and potatoes with tomato sauce
Mussels in spicy tomato sauce
Salmon in mushroom cream sauce with potatoes