Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g potatoes, cut in pieces
- 100 g tomatoes, cut in halves
- 80 g onions, cut in halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, turnips, leeks), cut in pieces
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley
- ½ tsp salt, adjust to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 600 g water, adjust to taste
- 20 g butter
- per 1 portion
- 375 kJ / 90 kcal
- 2 g
- 12 g
- 3 g