Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g red split lentils
- ½ lemon, thin peelings of skin only
- 2 cm fresh root ginger, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 300 g carrots, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 50 g onion, quartered
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 500 g vegetable stock
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, plus more for serving
- 100 g milk
- fresh coriander, for serving
- single cream, for serving (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 654 kJ / 156 kcal
- 2.4 g
- 10.7 g
- 11.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Creamy Vegan Broccoli and Cheese Soup
1h 15 min
Celeriac, Roasted Hazelnut and Truffle Soup
Italian Sausage and Orzo Soup
4h 15 min