Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Celeriac and Apple Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g celeriac, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 120 g celery stalks, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 25 g unsalted butter, diced
- 800 g vegetable stock
- 150 g cooking apples, cored, quartered (e.g. Bramley)
- 100 g dessert apples, cored, quartered (e.g. Braeburn, Cox, Gala)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 523 kJ / 125 kcal
- 2.9 g
- 13.2 g
- 6.8 g
Curried Sweet Potato Soup
Sweet Potato, Red Pepper and Cannellini Bean Soup
Chicken and Vegetable Soup
1h 30 min
Broccoli and Stilton Soup