Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chorizo and Butternut Squash Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 140 g onions, quartered
- 550 g butternut squash, peeled, diced (2 cm)
- 115 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 70 g ghee
- 100 g chorizo, sliced (picante chorizo)
- 220 g passata
- 400 g water, filtered
- 1 tsp smoked paprika (hot) plus extra for serving
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 4 Tbsp coconut yoghurt, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1589 kJ / 380 kcal
- 9.5 g
- 18.6 g
- 29.7 g