Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g lentils
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 200 g red peppers, quartered (2 peppers)
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 400 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra for sprinkling
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1002 kJ / 241 kcal
- 5 g
- 13 g
- 18 g