Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 - 200 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 200 g mixed vegetables (celery stalk, carrots and onions), cut in pieces
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 800 g mixed minced meat (half pork and half beef)
- 100 g dry white wine
- 300 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ - 1 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1000 g milk
- 80 g butter, cut in pieces, plus extra for greasing and topping
- 100 g plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 250 g dried lasagne pasta sheets, approx. 12 sheets (10 cm x 20 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 4161 kJ / 994 kcal
- 50 g
- 53 g
- 64 g
- 174 mg
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
Pasta with Vegetable Ragout
Lemon and Kale Pearl Barley Risotto with Parsley and Hazelnut Pesto
1h 15 min
Gluten-free Lamb and Tomato Soup Noodles