Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g pecorino cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm) (optional)
- 1 shallot (approx. 30 g)
- 150 g bacon cubes
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1200 g water
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- 350 g dried spaghetti
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 egg yolk, from medium egg
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2528 kJ / 604 kcal
- 27 g
- 63 g
- 27 g
- 4.6 g