Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g olive oil
- 600 g beef fillet steak, cut in strips (1 cm x 1 cm x 4 cm)
- 2 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 g fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 30 g water
- 10 g cornflour
- ½ meat stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 1 tsp English mustard or other strong mustard (e.g. Dijon)
- 200 g cream
- 50 g pickled gherkins, cut in strips (optional)
- fresh parsley leaves, chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1871 kJ / 449 kcal
- 36 g
- 6 g
- 31 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Lamb Loin Roll with Salsify and Sweet Potato
Jerk Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash and Vegetables
Beef and Beer Pie