Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mac 'n' Cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1200 g water
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 280 g macaroni pasta
- 10 g olive oil
- 180 g bacon lardons
- 50 g plain flour
- 650 g whole milk
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 150 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150 g frozen peas, defrosted
- per 1 portion
- 1580 kJ / 377 kcal
- 18.6 g
- 34.8 g
- 16.8 g