Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1200 g water
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 280 g macaroni pasta
- 10 g olive oil
- 180 g bacon lardons
- 50 g plain flour
- 650 g whole milk
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 150 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150 g frozen peas, defrosted
- per 1 portion
- 1580 kJ / 377 kcal
- 18.6 g
- 34.8 g
- 16.8 g