Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roast Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 1000 g potatoes (see tip), peeled, quartered (approx. 5 cm)
- 4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 - 6 garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 919 kJ / 219 kcal
- 4 g
- 30 g
- 9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1 g
- 67 mg