Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 225 g macaroni pasta
- 1 slice white bread, quartered (approx. 25 g)
- 250 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 40 g plain flour
- 340 g semi-skimmed milk
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g chorizo, diced
- 10 g fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 70 g preserved red peppers, thinly sliced
- per 1 portion
- 2973 kJ / 711 kcal
- 33.2 g
- 54 g
- 38.5 g