Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 600 g braising steak, diced (2 cm)
- 2 Tbsp madras curry powder
- 50 g tomato purée
- 300 g water, or enough to cover meat
- ½ beef stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 1451 kJ / 347 kcal
- 35.7 g
- 4.8 g
- 20.6 g