Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 160 g onions, quartered
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1000 g lamb shoulder meat, boneless, cubed (3-4 cm)
- 30 g ghee
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 60 g tomato purée
- 150 g plain yoghurt, plus extra for serving
- fresh coriander leaves, for serving
- cooked rice, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 3304 kJ / 787 kcal
- 36 g
- 58 g
- 45 g