Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 5 fresh sage leaves
- 1 onion (approx. 150 g), halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 70 g bacon rashers, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 750 g lamb neck, cut into pieces
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 carrots, cut into slices (1-2 cm)
- 2 celery stalks, cut into slices (1-2 cm)
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 200 g dry white wine
- 100 g water
- 2 tbsp meat stock paste, homemade (see tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2479 kJ / 393 kcal
- 44.3 g
- 7 g
- 42.5 g
- 3.925 g
Five-spice Duck with Mushrooms, Asian Vegetables and Rice
1h 5 min
Beef With Lemon Grass (Kuruma Iraichchi) And Coconut Roti
1h 40 min
Pork, Chestnut and Chorizo Stew
26h 15 min
Quick Beef Massaman Curry