Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 5 fresh sage leaves
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 70 g middle bacon, diced (3 cm)
- 750 g lamb neck fillets, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 carrots, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 2 celery stalks, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 2 Tbsp meat stock paste, homemade
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 200 g dry white wine
- 100 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2479 kJ / 393 kcal
- 44 g
- 7 g
- 43 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Spring Green Broth with Lamb Meatballs
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta