Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 g pork tenderloin, cut in slices (1 cm)
- 100 g button mushrooms, cut in slices
- 75 g dry vermouth
- 100 g milk
- 60 g onions, cut in halves
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp hot mustard
- 1 heaped tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- 2 Tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 heaped Tbsp cornflour
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh parsley, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 961 kJ / 230 kcal
- 28 g
- 8 g
- 7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Spring Green Broth with Lamb Meatballs
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta