Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g water
- 130 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 60 g celeriac, cut in pieces
- 25 g fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 600 g chicken breasts, cut in strips (5 x 2 cm)
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 150 g button mushrooms, cut in slices
- 30 g plain flour
- 100 g cream
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 30 g butter, cut in pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1432 kJ / 342 kcal
- 39 g
- 10 g
- 16 g