Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 g pork fillet, sliced (1 cm)
- 100 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 75 g vermouth, white
- 100 g milk
- 60 g onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp English mustard
- 1 heaped tsp chicken stock paste
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 heaped Tbsp cornflour
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh parsley, for garnish
- per 1 portion
- 804 kJ / 192 kcal
- 25.87 g
- 4.6 g
- 7.82 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Spring Green Broth with Lamb Meatballs
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta