Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork tenderloin with mustard sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 g pork tenderloin, cut in slices (1 cm)
- 100 g button mushrooms, cut in slices
g dry vermouth
or 75 g Madeira wine
- 100 g milk
- 60 g onions, cut in halves
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp hot mustard
chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
or 1 heaped tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, adjust to taste
tbsp crème fraîche
or 2 tbsp cream
- 1 heaped tbsp cornflour (starch)
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh parsley, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 961 kJ / 230 kcal
- 28 g
- 8 g
- 7 g
- 0.8 g