Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork Chops with Orange
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 orange, peeled and pith removed, in 8 segments (approx. 100 g), plus extra segments for garnish
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 3 Tbsp runny honey
- 1 tsp olive oil, plus extra for cooking
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- 4 pork chops (approx. 150 g each)
- ½ tsp dark brown muscovado sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- per 1 portion
- 1426 kJ / 341 kcal
- 48.2 g
- 11.7 g
- 11.3 g
Chicken Florentine Involtini - Involtini di pollo alla fiorentina
2h 25 min
Turkey Cheeseburgers with Buffalo Slaw
Spicy Chicken Curry with Rum and Basmati Rice