Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 1 ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 600 g potatoes, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 10 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (120-200 g each, approx. 2 cm thick)
- 1 lemon, preferably organic, grated zest and juice
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper, plus extra to taste
- 100 g shallots, cut in halves
- 300 g button mushrooms, cut in slices
- 50 g dry white wine
- 50 g cream
- 200 g spreadable cheese (e.g. Laughing Cow®)
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- per 1 portion
- 2763 kJ / 660 kcal
- 45 g
- 27 g
- 48 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Blackened Salmon with Bean and Corn Salsa
Haddock and Potato Traybake with Steamed Vegetables
Miso Cod with Broccoli Rice
Polenta with Prawns, Chorizo and Spinach