Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g chicken breast fillets, skinless
- ½ tsp salt, adjust to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- 200 g Edam cheese or other semi-hard cheese (e.g. Gruyère, Emmental, fontina), cut in pieces
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, cut in halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 600 g chopped tomatoes, canned or fresh
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- per 1 portion
- 1386 kJ / 331 kcal
- 41 g
- 5 g
- 16 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Dukkah Lamb Meatballs with Quinoa and Yoghurt Sauce