Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 350 g dried pasta (e.g. penne, fusilli)
- 100 g bread, torn in pieces
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 150 g mozzarella cheese, drained, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 110 g onions, quartered
- 30 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp for pasta
- 500 g passata
- 240 g tinned tuna in oil, drained (2 x 160 g tins)
- 200 g single cream
- 100 g water, plus extra for boiling
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes (optional)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2590 kJ / 618 kcal
- 30.7 g
- 55.2 g
- 28.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Asian-style rice with eggs and vegetables
Chicken, Butternut Squash and Toasted Pine Nut Risotto
Huli Huli Chicken with Macaroni Salad
1h 20 min