Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g chorizo, peeled, sliced (2 mm)
- 150 g roasted red peppers, preserved, sliced (1 cm)
- water, for cooking pasta
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 400 g chicken breasts, diced (2 cm)
- 200 g double cream
- 300 g wholewheat pasta, dried
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3496 kJ / 838 kcal
- 45 g
- 51 g
- 49 g