Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken, Butternut Squash and Toasted Pine Nut Risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g pine nuts
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g fresh parsley
- 60 g onion, halved
- 300 g butternut squash, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 150 g dry white wine
- 250 g risotto rice
- 10 - 12 fresh sage leaves
- 600 g chicken stock
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or more to taste
- 200 g cooked chicken meat, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g unsalted butter
- per 1 portion
- 2326 kJ / 556 kcal
- 27.4 g
- 59.5 g
- 23.2 g