Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g pine nuts
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g fresh parsley
- 60 g onion, halved
- 300 g butternut squash, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 150 g dry white wine
- 250 g risotto rice
- 10 - 12 fresh sage leaves
- 600 g chicken stock
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or more to taste
- 200 g cooked chicken meat, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g unsalted butter
- per 1 portion
- 2326 kJ / 556 kcal
- 27.4 g
- 59.5 g
- 23.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
Pasta with Vegetable Ragout
Lemon and Kale Pearl Barley Risotto with Parsley and Hazelnut Pesto
1h 15 min
Gluten-free Lamb and Tomato Soup Noodles