Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 40 g onion, cut in pieces
- 100 g chorizo, cubed (approx. 0.5 cm - 1 cm)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 800 g water, boiling
- 1 ½ vegetable stock cubes (each for 0.5 l)
- 250 g pumpkin flesh, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 300 g pearl barley, rinsed
- 100 g dry white wine
- 2 pinches fine sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 2171 kJ / 519 kcal
- 18.8 g
- 62.1 g
- 21.7 g