Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin Risotto with Bacon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm), plus extra shavings for garnish
- 1220 g water
- 300 g pumpkin flesh, diced (1 cm)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- 30 g shallot, halved
- 100 g bacon lardons, smoked
- 40 g butter
- 320 g Arborio rice
- 60 g dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp vegetable stock paste, homemade (see Tips)
- 60 g frozen green peas
- fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, for garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1452 kJ / 345 kcal
- 10.2 g
- 47.2 g
- 12.4 g
- 2.4 g
Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
Porcini and Pancetta Risotto - Risotto con porcini e pancetta
Courgette and Feta Risotto
Butternut Squash Macaroni Cheese
1h 15 min