Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 40 g olive oil
- 300 g risotto rice (e.g. Arborio, carnaroli)
- 60 g white wine
- 350 g chicken breasts, diced (3 cm)
- 600 g water
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g fresh baby spinach
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- per 1 portion
- 2820 kJ / 670 kcal
- 37 g
- 60.5 g
- 25 g