Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g courgettes, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 40 g butter, cut in pieces
- 40 g olive oil
- 320 g risotto rice
- 70 g white wine
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 680 g water
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 75 g feta cheese, diced (1 cm)
- 6 leaves fresh basil, finely sliced
- per 1 portion
- 2163 kJ / 517 kcal
- 9.8 g
- 66.5 g
- 23.5 g