Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Italian Bean Soup - Pasta e fagioli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g bacon lardons, smoked, diced
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, needles only
- 60 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 60 g celery, cut in pieces
- 230 g tinned borlotti beans, rinsed and drained
- 150 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1000 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 150 g dried ditalini pasta
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1309 kJ / 314 kcal
- 10.7 g
- 26.2 g
- 17 g