Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g onions, cut in halves
- 120 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil, plus 6 tsp extra to serve
- 600 g mixed vegetables (e.g. potatoes, carrots, courgettes, celery stalks, tomatoes, chard leaves, cooked dried beans, pumpkin), cut in pieces as needed
- 1000 g water
- 2 vegetable stock cubes (each for 0.5 l)
- 1 tsp salt
- 120 g ditalini or similar short dried pasta
- 6 fresh basil leaves, torn in pieces (optional)
- 6 - 18 tsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- per 1 portion
- 1202 kJ / 287 kcal
- 11 g
- 21 g
- 18 g