Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp tomato purée
- 1 Tbsp pickled capers, drained, rinsed
- 5 anchovy fillets, in oil
- 2 pinches dried oregano
- 100 g pitted black olives
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 850 g water
- 500 g dried spaghetti
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- fresh parsley leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2000 kJ / 476 kcal
- 17 g
- 64 g
- 96 g