Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp tomato purée
- 1 Tbsp pickled capers, drained, rinsed
- 5 anchovy fillets, in oil
- 2 pinches dried oregano
- 100 g pitted black olives
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 850 g water
- 500 g dried spaghetti
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- fresh parsley leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2000 kJ / 476 kcal
- 17 g
- 64 g
- 96 g
Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
Pasta with Vegetable Ragout
Porcini and Pancetta Risotto - Risotto con porcini e pancetta
Creamy Truffled Mushroom Tagliatelle - Tagliatelle con crema di funghi tartufata