Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta alla Puttanesca
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp tomato purée
- 1 Tbsp pickled capers
- 5 tinned anchovy fillets
pinches dried oregano
or 2 Tbsp fresh oregano, leaves only, finely chopped
- 100 g Kalamata olives, pitted
g tinned chopped tomatoes
or 400 g tomatoes, fresh, chopped
- 850 g water
- 500 g dried spaghetti, broken into halves
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2000 kJ / 476 kcal
- 16.5 g
- 64.2 g
- 15.75 g
- 4.9 g
Mexican Quinoa Salad
Tuscan Bean Soup
Roast Red Pepper and Parsley Pesto
Aubergine, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
Prawn And Chicken Laksa
Rice Salad with Eggs and Tuna
Stuffed Courgettes - Zucchine farcite
White Bean Salad
Wild Rice and Tuna Salad
Cannelloni with Artichoke Filling and Tomato Sauce
1h 35 min