Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 - 250 g courgettes, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 1600 g water
- 100 g fresh green peas, shelled
- 100 g fresh asparagus tips
- 200 g penne
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 100 g hard goat's cheese, cut in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 g fresh basil leaves
- 100 g plain yoghurt
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portions
- 1311 kJ / 310 kcal
- 16.3 g
- 42.5 g
- 8 g
- 21 mg
- 5.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
Pasta with Vegetable Ragout
Lemon and Kale Pearl Barley Risotto with Parsley and Hazelnut Pesto
1h 15 min
Gluten-free Lamb and Tomato Soup Noodles