Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g unsalted butter, diced
- 150 g celery stalks, cut in pieces (6 cm)
- 100 g onions, quartered
- ½ green pepper, cut in pieces
- 200 g condensed cream of mushroom soup, tinned
- 200 g water
- 350 g cooked, peeled prawns
- 400 g white long grain rice, cooked (cooked weight), warm
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves, chopped, plus extra for garnishing
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1601 kJ / 382 kcal
- 21 g
- 37 g
- 16 g