Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon with Sticky Tomato Glaze
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g fresh root ginger, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 g fresh coriander
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded, plus extra sliced for garnishing
- 150 g plum tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 30 g red wine vinegar
- 40 g dark brown sugar
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, (approx. 110 g each)
- 200 g tenderstem broccoli
- 1200 g water
- 300 g basmati rice
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2223 kJ / 531 kcal
- 30.7 g
- 72.6 g
- 13.1 g
Mussels in spicy tomato sauce
Poached Cod with Leek Sauce, Steamed Carrots and Basmati Rice
1h 15 min
Smoked Haddock and Spinach Tart
2h 30 min