Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g boiling water
- 500 g new potatoes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 120 g leeks (approx. 1), sliced (1 cm)
- 200 g fine green beans, trimmed, halved
- ½ lemon, freshly squeezed juice only
- 1 ½ Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus ½ tsp
Tomato Sauce and Fish
- 3 garlic cloves
- 100 g red onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 50 g red wine
- 4 haddock fillets (approx. 140 g each), skinless
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 500 g boiling water
- per 1 portion
- 1568 kJ / 374 kcal
- 31 g
- 26 g
- 14 g